Are you looking to bring your homes exterior back to life with a fresh coat of paint? Whether you want your home to look as good as possible, or you would like to increase your homes value prior to selling, Wilko Painting has got you covered.
We take Queensland’s harsh climate into consideration when painting homes, and are able to recommend suitable paints from brands that you trust (such as Dulux Weathershield), with recommendations and open discussions from start to finish of your project. We also offer a colour consulting service, to help you select colours that achieve your desired atmosphere.
We are experienced when it comes to Brisbane exterior house painting, whether you have an older home (such as a Queenslander), or a more modern home that needs painting. Our team of professional painters will treat your home with respect, and as we don’t sub-contract to other painting companies (a common practice in the industry), this allows us to offer superior quality control.
We are experienced when it comes to painting:
- Walls (including siding and masonry)
- All types of external doors
- Window frames and shutters
- Gutters, fascias and soffits
- Floors (including deck recoating)
- Steps and staircases
- Balcony railings / balustrades
- Porches and pergolas
- Garage doors
- BBQ areas
- Swimming pools
Why choose Wilko Painting for your exterior house painting needs?
- Fully Insured and QBCC Licensed
- Dulux Accredited / Painter of the Year 2014 and 2015
- Winner Master Painters Awards for Excellence 2017
- We don’t sub-contract work to other painting companies
- 100% satisfaction and workmanship guarantee
- We are registered with Pegasus and Ebix Trades Monitor
- We provide upfront quotations with recommendations and open discussions
One of many Queenslander style homes painted by Wilko Painting.
The front of a property we painted in Ascot.
The front of a property we painted in New Farm.