What is a Maintenance Painting Solution?
You wouldn’t purchase a new car and never get it serviced! Maintenance Painting solutions prolong the life of your painted surfaces, just like car servicing prolongs the life of your car. Maintenance painting solutions involve getting your property painted, with regular maintenance carried out each year for the lifespan of your paint job (typically 7 years).
What do Maintenance Painting Solutions involve?
- We will tailor a maintenance plan for your property
- Agree on regular inspections (typically annually or biannually)
- Provide you with direct access to a qualified painter, at a discounted rate
- We can properly clean all painted surfaces when carrying out inspections
- Touch up and maintenance painting will be carried out as necessary
- Graffiti removal will be carried out as necessary
Why choose Wilko Painting for your maintenance painting solution?
- Fully Insured and QBCC Licensed
- Dulux Accredited / Painter of the Year 2014 and 2015
- Winner Master Painters Awards for Excellence 2017
- We don’t sub-contract work to other painting companies
- 100% satisfaction and workmanship guarantee
- We are registered with Pegasus and Ebix Trades Monitor
- We provide upfront quotations with recommendations and open discussions